A vocabulary worksheet for students to learn new words and review as well as feelings and emotionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask student how many of those words they know and use.
3. Read the words and help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Ask students how many of those words use the verb TO BE, i.e. I am scared.
5. Set a time limit for students to finish with the activity and in case they need more time give 5 more minutes.
6. Invite students to exchange their worksheets with another student and check answers.
7. Ask students to separate ‘adjectives’ form ‘nouns’. You may also consider give them an example and offer help as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: