An informative animated video for students to talk recognize and talk about being worriedSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students that sometimes we feel worried about some events or situations and it is natural. However, it is important to identify why we feel that way and do something about it.
3. Ask students when they feel worried, what the reason was/ is. (You may give students the opportunity to express themselves in Spanish and then help them in English with the new expressions).
4. Play the video and show the first part of it, “When I am feeling worried,…” and discuss what happens physically.
5. Continue with “What makes me feel worried? and help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Finish with “When I am feeling worried, I can…” and invite students to tell you what they do when they feel worried.
7. Draw two columns on the board and write the headline SCHOOL on one and HOME on the other. Then, invite students to tell you what they are worried about at school and at home and come to the board and write it in the corresponding column.
Compartir MED en classroom: