A listening, writing, and speaking activity to work on the topic of sports, exercise and after-school activities in dialogues.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students (the first two page was used in this session so the next two will be used in this session ).
2. Download the audio and have the speakers ready to play the dialogue in class.
3. Tell students they are going to continue working with the second part of the activity and they are going to listen again to the conversation.
4. Distribute the next worksheet and guide students through it. Then, play the dialog and help to paraphrase if necessary.
5. Check answers with the class and clarify meaning as needed.
6. Distribute the third page and tell students they are going to continue the conversation between Tom and his dad about ordering pizza.
7. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed and encourage students to write at least the first two exchanges but if time does not allow, you may want to continue with this next class or leave it for homework.
Compartir MED en classroom: