A vocabulary and listening comprehension worksheet for students to work on the topic of sports, exercise, and after-school activities in dialogues.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students (the first page will be used in this session ).
2. Download the audio and have the speakers ready to play the dialogue in class.
3. Tell students they are going to talk about sports and exercise. You may want to go over the vocabulary and pre-teach those words or wait and work with Part 2 where the vocabulary is used in context.
4. Distribute the first page of the handout and ask students to do part 1 : interview two classmates and record their answers.
5. Have some volunteers share their answers.
6. Ask students to go to part 2 and read the words in the box.If you decided to pre-teach these words as indicated in #3, go straight to the exercise and ask students to complete the sentences.
7. Part 3 is the dialog, make sure students can listen from their seats. You may read the sentences first and help with vocabulary and then play the conversation.
8. Check the answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: