A word search activity for students to work with sports vocabulary and practice in dialogues about after-school activitiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what their favorite sport is. Then, count how many students like the same sports, football, basketball, etc.
3. Tell students they are going to have a fun activity: a word search about sports.
4. Distribute the worksheet and read the words listed at the bottom of the page a
5. Help as necessary with vocabulary and set a time limit for them to finish.
6. Check answers with the class but ask students to show you where they found the words and spell them out, i.e., f-oo-t-b-a-ll.
Compartir MED en classroom: