Sets of mini flashcards for students to make up sentences based on them and reinforce structures.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of the flashcards depending on the number of students you have. Keep in mind that each student will get a card from each category.
2. Cut the cards and hand out three (different or not, you decide) cards to each student. They cannot see them until you ask them to do so.
3. Tell students to see their cards and think of a sentence using ‘going to’ using ‘I…/ the place / the member of the family to go with / the snack. Model, ‘I am going to go to the park with my brothers and we’re going to have ice cream.’
4. Ask students to think of their sentences and find a partner with at least one different card to practice it.
5. Time students and see how many different classmates they can practice their sentences with.
6. Finally, invite volunteers to share their sentences.
Compartir MED en classroom: