An animated video for students to practice vocabulary: opposites and use them in oral exchanges.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to give you an example of opposites (they can do it in Spanish if they feel more comfortable).
3. Give students a pair of opposites in English and use them in sentences.
4. Tell students they are going to watch a video that shows a set of opposites and they need to write them in their notebooks.
5. Play the video and make the necessary pauses for students to write.
6. Pause the video before REVIEW and play the video with no sound.
7. Invite students to read aloud the pairs of opposites by dividing the class into two sections: A and B. Part A read the first words and part B reads the other word in the pair of opposites.
Compartir MED en classroom: