Worksheet for students to complete with personal information and then interviewing their classmates.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print it.
2. Make photocopies for each student and tell them the instructions: the first part is for them to answer individually about their plans and expectations and in the second part they need to interview three different classmates, ask them the questions and register their answers.
3. Ask students to stand up and start interviewing classmates.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed with vocabulary.
5. Have volunteers share the information with the class and learn about their classmates.
6. Ask students to repeat the activity at home by asking their mom or dad or both the questions in number 1 of the photocopiable
activity and register the information in their notebooks.
7. Next class, the students will report to the class their findings.
Compartir MED en classroom: