An interactive activity for students to practice after-school activities vocabulary and present simple and going to.Sugerencia de uso
1. Have the beam projector ready to show students the activity.
2. Ask students of they do some after-school activities and list them on the board.
3. Tell students they are going to practice that vocabulary and they are going to contrast present simple and ‘going to’.
4. Invite volunteers to come to the front and write the missing verb that goes with the complement.
5. Invite the rest of the class to write the sentences in their notebooks.
6. Ask students those sentences are in the present simple and ask to tell them to imagine they are going to take one or more of those classes.
7. Model the activity, T: what classes are you going to take, Luis? Luis: I’m going to take …I want to be in the school band., etc. Then, ask students to work in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: