A speaking activity, semi-controlled for students to practice using ‘going to’ in making plans.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file. There are 16 different questions for the activity. Make sure you remove from the list the questions which do not apply to the age of your students such as, ‘Is there anyone in your class who is going to get married?’
2. Make two or three copies (depending on the number of students you have) and make sure everybody gets 3 questions to practice.
3. Ask students to work in groups of three and put 9 questions in a plastic bag or container for them. When all groups have their questions ask them to take turns, draw a question, and answer it.
4. Each group will do three rounds of questions.
5. Monitor the activity.
6. Finally, invite students to ask you some of their questions and answer.
Compartir MED en classroom: