Worksheet for students to practice plans and expectations in planning a party.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a copy for each student.
2. Ask students to make a list of the things they need for a party.
3. Give the photocopies to each student and explain the situation: two neighbors are talking. One of them is planning a party and invites the other.
4. Ask students to complete the dialog in pairs.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Finally, invite students to read their dialogues.
Compartir MED en classroom: