A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice the spelling of words related to a birthday partySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. The answers come on the second page of the same file for you to print and use during the activity.
2. Ask students when their birthday is and then if they’re going to have a party.
3. Invite students to work in pairs and ask them to choose one of the two columns.
4. Set a time limit for the activity and consider there are 30 words to unscramble (15 each student)
5. Monitor and when the time is up ask two pairs of students to check and compare their lists.
6. Finally, ask pairs of students to read their words. Could they unscramble all the words?
Compartir MED en classroom: