Video which offers a fun and catchy animation for students to better understand when to use will or going to when talking about plans and expectations.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Play the video and tell students to pay attention to the phrases and sentences in red.
3. Have students listen carefully up to:43, the first part of the video and paused it so you can discuss why these friends won’t be able to meet.
4. Play the second part of the video up to 1:48 video and stop every time you see the future tense in the video script.
5. Play the third part of the video up to 3:00 and invite students to talk about Max’s brother’s birthday party. Then, play the rest of the video.
6. Invite volunteers to come to the front and use the tenses and expressions to talk about what Max’s and his friend’s plans are.
4. Finally, invite students to express in pairs what their plans for the week and weekend are.
Compartir MED en classroom: