A multimedia set of games for students to practice ‘GOING TO in PLANS’.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the games.
2. Ask students to work in groups of three so they can play this game in teams.
3. Tell students each group is going to take turns to play. They need to click on the words of a sentence which is not in order.
4. They need to decide who will click on the words while the other two students will help form the sentence by telling him/her what parts to choose.
5. Ask the rest of the class to wait for their turn and try to form the sentences in their heads but they cannot call out the answers.
6. There is another game so depending on your time, you can play it in class as well and use the grammar reference on the same page as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: