Estimula principalmente las inteligencias:
Short animation in British English for students to enjoy using the future tense to talk about plans and intentions as they discover the difference in pronunciation.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the animation.
2. Ask students about Henry: what does he like? What is he going to be when he grows older? What does his mom want him to do? Allow students to answer at random.
3. Invite one or two students to play the role of Henry and tell the class what he wants to be in the future.
4. Group students in pairs and have them practice the dialog.
5. Finally, have some students mention the difference in pronunciation. You can mention a word using American pronunciation, play the animation and invite students to say the word as they hear it on the video. For example player, study, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: