A reading exercise for students to practice future predictions of life with comprehension questions in a text maze exerciseSugerencia de uso
1. Donwload the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to read the story of Cathy in the future. The paragraph is in the simple present because Cathy is living that life now but to us is the future. You may take the opportunity to contrast the present simple vs. will.
3. Distribute the worksheet, read the story aloud, and help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Tell students to find the text inside the maze and monitor the activity.
5. Ask students to work in pairs to answer the questions.
6. Read the questions and monitor the activity.
7. Ask students to report their answers to another pair of students and discuss as a class the questions in future.
Compartir MED en classroom: