A grammar worksheet for students to practice ‘GOING TO’ on making plans for the weekendSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they have plans for the weekend and make a list of the activities they mention.
3. Write on the board ‘GOING TO’ and model one sentence.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
5. Read the given example (#1) and ask students to read it aloud.
6. When students are finished, invite students to exchange their worksheets with another student and check answers.
7. Finally, tell students those sentences are affirmative, and later on they will practice the question form and the negative forms as well.
Compartir MED en classroom: