A word search activity for students to review classroom rules and practice themSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file, print it and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to review classroom rules by searching the words at the bottom of the page.
3. Read those words with students and ask them to remember what expression they come from.
4. Ask students to write the complete expressions that are classroom rules.
5. Invite students to search the words.
6. Invite students to check answers with another classmate.
Compartir MED en classroom: