An interactive worksheet for students to practice and review classroom rules in a fun waySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students they are going to review some classroom rules.
3. Invite 12 students to work on this activity. Tell them they have to look at the picture first and then match the verb with their correspondent preposition or complement.
4. Once they have completed their sentence, they dictate the class the sentence.
5. If time allows, you may have a second round with the other 12 students.
Compartir MED en classroom: