An interactive set of school rules for students to read and observeSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students what school rules they know.
3. Ask student if classroom rules and school rules are the same.
4. Project the activity and tell students they are going to choose the best answer out of three choices.
5. Explain students briefly what ‘can’t’, ‘must’ and ‘mustn’t’ mean.
6. Invite ten volunteers to come to the front of the class, take turns and complete the sentences.
7. If time allows, you can have a second round of the same activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: