A list of classroom rules for students to read and act outSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to learn new classroom rules.
3. Distribute the list and read the rules with the students. Help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Ask students to number the rules.
5. Call out a number and choose a student to read the rule that corresponds, i.e., T: 8, S: “Follow directions, instructions and rules”.
6. Ask students to do the same activity in pairs. Student A, calls out the number and student B reads the rule, then they switch roles.
Compartir MED en classroom: