A catchy song for students to go over 6 basic rules in the classroomSugerencia de uso
1. Project the video using the beam projector.
2. Ask students what are the rules of their classroom and discuss how important they are.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video about some rules in a classroom which probably are different from theirs.
4. Play the video and have students listen to the song and help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Pause the video when the rules are shown and talk about them with the students.
6. Play the song again and invite students to sing along and dance to it.
7. Ask students if they observe those rules.
Compartir MED en classroom: