A word search activity for students to practice toys vocabulary and use in conversationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how many toys they can say in English.
3. Distribute the worksheet and read the words aloud. Help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and divide the words into two groups for each student to take one group.
5. Check answers with the class and invite students to practice in a conversation, “Can I borrow your----?”
Compartir MED en classroom: