A simple and catchy song for students to review verb forms )TO BE) and third person (_S)Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to review verb forms and give some examples taken from the correspondent unit in their textbook.
3. Review TO BE forms, CAN , and other verb forms students have been using in the conversations requesting for something.
4. Play the song and ask students to listen first. Decide if you want to do the whole song or only half of it since the song starts very slow and the rhythm increases until students have to say the words rapidly.
5. Invite students to read the verb forms on the video and sing along as well as clapping to the rhythm.
Compartir MED en classroom: