A worksheet for students to review greetings and farewells in conversationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is a two-page worksheet. Decide if you do only page 1.
2. Distribute the handout and tell students to work individually.
3. Tell students they are going to match the questions to their corresponding answer. Use #1 as an example to model the activity.
4. Read the questions and make sure they remember what they mean, then read the answers and wait for reactions.
5. Read question #2 and wait and see if students identify the answer. Offer help as needed but remember to guide them since many students may not read English very well.
6. Invite students to work in pairs and practice the questions and answers as if they were conversations.
Compartir MED en classroom: