An animated video for students to practice asking a friend to playSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they like to go play to a friend’s house and if they like to have friends over to play.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video to practice how to ask a friend to play.
4. The video shows 5 steps in developing social skills. However, for your class purposes, you are going to adapt it to invent a conversation.
5. Play the video and make pauses after each step is shown and talk to students about it.
6. Invite students to work in pairs and invent a conversation to invite a friend to play.
7. Choose some pairs at random to play their conversation and praise them on their effort.
Compartir MED en classroom: