A worksheet for students to practice polite requests by saying ‘Can I have---?’Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2.Tell students it is very important to use the right words (polite) when asking for something.
3. Distribute the worksheet and read-aloud ‘Can I have---?’. Make students repeat after you paying close attention to intonation.
4. Read aloud the 6 phrases and invite students to work in pairs practicing each one of the requests taking turns. Model the activity, “Can I borrow ‘FOUR APPLES’? “ and answer “Yes, you can”, etc.
5. Continue with exercise 2, students find 10 food words.
6. When they finish, ask them to spell them out and check them in their worksheet.
Compartir MED en classroom: