A worksheet for students to identify and read greetings and practice vocabulary.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This file offers 7 different worksheets about greetings. I suggest you use activity 1 and / or 3.
2. Activity 1: distribute the word search and read the words for students to identify them.
3. Ask students questions about when to use these words, i.e., ‘when do you say ‘fine’? or ‘if you say ‘thank you’ to your friend Luis, what does he say in return? (You’re welcome) ,etc.
4. Have students do the word search and ask them to raise their hand when they’re done.
5. Check words with the class.
6. Activity 3: distribute the activity and give instructions: complete / CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORD, ETC.
7. Read the sentences and ‘make a gesture’ where students need to complete so they can catch the idea.
8. Check answers with the class and invite students to practice the sentences with another classmate. Elicit from the, ‘how are you?’ in #2 so they answer ‘I am fine.
Compartir MED en classroom: