A catchy and energetic song for students to revise greetingsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the song.
2. Review with students these three Greetings, good morning, good afternoon and good night and ask them when we use them during the day.
3. Focus on ‘Good morning’, tell students ‘Early in the morning I say good morning’ and ask them to repeat it twice.
4. Tell students this song is like ‘karaoke’ so they can read and sing along.
5. Include some moves for students to mime while they sing.
6. Play the video one more time and sing and dance along.
7. Finally, ask students, ‘ What do you say early in the morning?’ and encourage students to say loud and clear, ‘Good morning, hello and how are you?’
Compartir MED en classroom: