A grammar quiz for students to practice using coordinating conjunctionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how many different types of conjunctions there are and what their main function is.
3. Distribute the quiz and ask students to work individually.
4. Set the time limit and monitor the activity.
5. When the time is up, invite students to check their quizzes with the student who is to their right.
6. Check answers with the class and make the necessary corrections. Review the types of conjunctions and ask students to write an original sentence for each answer they got wrong.
Compartir MED en classroom: