An interactive worksheet for students to practice connectorsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the interactive worksheet.
2. Ask students how many connectors they remember and write them on the board.
3. Tell students they are going to practice the use of connectors in sentences.
4. Invite volunteers to get in line and take turns to answer the exercise by typing the correct connector.
5. Tell the volunteers they get to choose a partner to help them decide on the right connector for their sentence.
6. Click on the button to get the answers corrected.
7. Finally, ask students to write a similar sentence for the ones who they got wrong.
Compartir MED en classroom: