A video for students to review what connector are and how many different types there areSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what kind of word is ‘and’ and ‘but’ and what we use them for.
3. Wait for answers and make sure they identify the function at least.
4. Play the video and ask students to make a list of the connectors mentioned and their category.
5. Pause the video and help students organize the information.
6. Finally, ask students to write down some sentences using different connectors and check them in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: