An animated video for students to review what clauses are and how many different types there are.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what a ‘clause’ is and wait for reactions. They probably don’t know or don’t remember so tell they it is a ‘technical’ name for some sort of sentence.
3. Invite students to draw a visual organizer to record the information from the video, clauses, types, examples.
4.Play the video and make several pauses for students to record the information.
5. Invite students to exchange their organizers with other students and compare the information they got, is it the same or different?
6. Finally, ask students to think of 2 original sentences of each kind of clauses to include in their organizers.
Compartir MED en classroom: