A timeline template for students to practice recording historical eventsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print the template you find more practical for your students.
2. Distribute the template and tell students they are going to decide on a historical event they know well or are more familiar with and show the main events.
3. Give students time to decide on one. It is possible that the vents are repeated in the class, it is ok so encourage them to think about the History class and what they have studied so far.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Remind students how the information must be recorded, it is phrases, dates, not necessarily sentences.
6. Decide on the time you give to this activity and if you see it is taking longer you may check what students have done so far and assigns the rest for homework.
7. However, if they finish the activity, ask how many students chose the same historical event and tell them not to work together but to find two other classmates to form a group and talk about their event.
Compartir MED en classroom: