A well-balanced quiz for students to review the French RevolutionSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This quiz can be used as the period evaluation since it is content (History) reading, grammar and vocabulary in one format.
2. Distribute the quiz and ask students to work individually.
3. Tell students that they cannot use their notes to answer the questions. When they need some help, ask students to forma groups of three and check answers. Remind them of the importance of discussing and verifying information, not only copying the answers.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
5. Finally, ask students to give you the answers to the quiz and make corrections if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: