A video for students to review general facts about the French RevolutionSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the poster of the experiment.
2. Teel students they are going to watch a video that sums up the French Revolution with general and basic information.
3. Play the video (without sound) and ask students to watch and figure out what the scenes represent so you decide when to stop the video.
4. Tell students to say a sentence using the previous worksheets, if possible, or their notes and associate them with the video.
5. Choose students at random to describe the scenes and then ask students to repeat the activity in pairs.
6.Monitor and help as necessary.
7. Finally, invite students to narrate the video using their own words. Choose only a segment and listen to students.
Compartir MED en classroom: