A crossword puzzle for students to review some causes and effects of the French Revolution.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to read more about the French Revolution with general facts.
3. Distribute the crossword and ask students to work individually. If they can’t remember the answer to one of the facts, ask them to continue and leave that for later.
4. Monitor and offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Ask students to stand up and mingle, saying the number of the word they need until somebody says ‘here’ and they can copy the answer.
6. Finally, ask students to sit in pairs and put to facts together, join them with appropriate conjunction, and ‘talk’ about the French Revolution.
Compartir MED en classroom: