A video for students to learn about the French Revolution, its causes and effectsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video .
2. Ask students what the main cause of this revolution was.
3. It is probable that students have already studied this historic event either in English or in History class so invite them to mention other facts they remember.
4. Tell students they are going to watch a video that explains what caused the French Revolution.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and take notes on the different events France went through.
6. Make several pauses for students to take notes and discuss with their classmates the information.
7. Finally, ask students to report some of those events like true or false statements and have the class to answer.
Compartir MED en classroom: