A vocabulary activity for students to learn about Norse Gods in Viking culture.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. After watching the previous video on Viking Gods, students must remember some names. Ask them to read the names in this exercise and identify the ones they learned about before.
3. Set a time limit and distribute the activity.
4. When students finish, ask them to exchange their worksheets and read what the other student found, is that correct?
5. Finally, ask students to work in groups of three and ask questions about the different Gods to another group and monitor.
Compartir MED en classroom: