An experiment for students to work on predictions and writing conclusionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students about the importance of religion in cultures, in society.
3. Ask students to mention some of the ancient Aztec or Maya gods in Mexican culture.
4. Tell students they are going to watch a video about the different Gods in Viking culture and what they represented.
5. Tell students to draw in their notebooks a visual organizer to record the name of the God and what it represented.
6. Play the video and make pauses for students to organize the information they are taking down.
7. Monitor and offer help as necessary.
8. Finally, ask students to work in groups of three, put their information together and make a single list about Viking Gods.
Compartir MED en classroom: