A video for students to learn about the Viking costume as a cultural featureSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video .
2. Ask students how important it is to describe and learn about customs in the different cultures.
3. Ask students to identify the native costumes of the different groups in their country, in Mexico.
4. Tell students they are going to learn the names of the different pieces of clothing the Vikings wore.
5. Ask students to draw the clothes they see in the video and to label them.
6. Pause the video as you wish and monitor the activity.
7. Finally, invite students to work in pairs and use their drawing to talk to each other about the Viking costume.
Compartir MED en classroom: