A word search activity for students to practice vocabulary about the VikingsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to tell you three things they remember about the Vikings.
3. Tell students they are going to practice vocabulary searching for words related to the Vikings and their way of like.
4. Distribute the worksheet and seta a time limit.
5. If students haven’t finished when time is up, ask them to sit in pairs and finish the activity.
6. Finally, ask students to read the words they found by spelling them out.
Compartir MED en classroom: