A worksheet for students to explore and practice vocabulary about The Vikings.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. (The answers come in the same file, on the second page)
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to answer the vocabulary exercise individually.
3. Set a time limit and monitor the activity.
4. Check answers by reading the phrase or sentence and have the students say the number.
5. Invite the class to correct answers in case it is needed.
6. Finally, ask students to say a couple of sentences about the Vikings using any word or phrase or sentence from the vocabulary exercise.
Compartir MED en classroom: