A video for students to review how the internal combustion engine works.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to work in pairs.
3. Tell students they are going to review the internal combustion engine by watching a video.
4. Tell pairs of students to write down 5 questions whose answer they think they may hear in the video.
5. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Monitor the question writing process.
7. Play the video and ask students to listen carefully so they can find the answers to their questions.
8. Consider making several pauses for students to take notes and organize the activity.
9. Finally, ask some volunteers to tell the class if they found the answers to the questions they wrote.
Compartir MED en classroom: