An article for students to review basic parts in a hot air balloon and how it worksSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the article.
2. Ask students what they remember from the previous activity (video) on how hot air balloons work)
3. Show the first part of the article with the headline: Balloon design and point at the picture.
4. Go over the parts of the balloon and ask students to draw and label in their notebooks.
5. Ask students how many paragraphs the article has. (6).
6. Invite students to work in pairs and read silently paragraph 1 and find the main idea, only that. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Repeat the same procedure with the other 5 paragraphs.
8. Finally, invite pairs of students to read their main ideas and correct if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: