An animated video for students to learn how hot air balloons work.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students the question, “do you know hot air balloons work?” and wait for reactions.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video about it.
4. Recommend students to take notes and mainly draw the pictures and labels of the different components of a balloon.
5. Consider making pauses for students to organize their work.
6. It is recommended that you pause the video and paraphrase the information given.
7. Invite students to show you their drawings.
8. Finally, invite students to work in pairs and write some sentences, using their own words, of how hot air balloons work.
Compartir MED en classroom: