A word search activity and a cloze exercise for students to work on how an internal combustion engine worksSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students and have the beam projector ready to show a web page.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students to work in pairs.
3. Show students the page “All about Internal Combustion Engines” to find the missing words.
4. Read the sentences with students and help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Set a time limit and monitor the activity.
6. When students are finished completing the sentences, ask students to check answers with another pair.
7. Finally, if time allows, students can continue working with the word search. Otherwise, assign that for homework.
Compartir MED en classroom: