A worksheet to help students practice the description of a car engine works.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. (There are 6 pages but you are going to use only the first page. If you consider the rest can be useful, print the pages and work as desired)
2. Tell students they are going to use pretty much the same example or a car engine to practice reading and writing.
3. Ask students to mention three basic parts in a car’s engine and three verbs they learned to help in the description of the process.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the list ‘what happens when a driver turns a key in the ignition.
5. Invite students to underline the verbs and the keywords.
6. Ask students to work in pairs. Student A reads the sentences and student B acts the actions out. Then, they switch roles.
7. Finally, invite volunteers to do the same activity in front of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: