An animated video for students to learn about finding the main ideas and details.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Elicit from students what the main idea in a text is.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video which explains what the main idea is and what details are.
4. Ask students to draw a visual organizer, the one they prefer or decide on one for the entire class. Then, ask student to take notes so they are able to explain later about main ideas in a text.
5. Play the video and decide on the necessary pauses giving time for students to take notes.
6. Help with vocabulary and grammar as needed.
7. Invite students to do answer the questions at the end of the video to check if they understood the differences between main idea and details.
8. Finally, tell students to exchange their visual organizers with other students and read the information.
Compartir MED en classroom: