An article and interactive quiz for students to review how internal combustion engines workSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the article about internal combustion engines.
2. Tell students they can go to their textbooks in case they need help with vocabulary.
3. Show the article and read it with students. Do not take extra time in explaining lots of words but work on the main ideas, basically.
4. Ask students to read the first item, copy it in their notebooks, and answer there. Then, do the same for item 2.
5. Invite students to give you the answer and click them on the slots.
6. For the next section ask students to order the process of how the engine works by ordering steps 1-9.
7. Check answers with the class and finally, invite students to copy the exercise in their notebooks.
Compartir MED en classroom: